12 - 14 October 2022
24 October 2022
Expo Mongolia took place from 12 - 14 October 2022
The international mining and multi-sector trade fair Expo Mongolia 2022 took place from October 12 to 14, 2022 for the eighth time at the Misheel Expo Center in Ulaanbaatar.
Over three days, visitors were able to find out about innovations from industry and technology.
The focal points of the event were energy/renewable energies, food/beverages & technology, heating & air conditioning, insurance & finance, medicine/healthcare, mining, public sector & institutions, pumps & fittings, exhibition & marketing services, trade press, transport & logistics, Water treatment & waste water as well as railway technology.
The official trade fair opening was carried out by:
- Mr. D.Bilguun – Adviser to the Prime Minister
- Ms. M.Oyunchimeg- Mongolian MP, Chairman of Inter-parliamentary friendship group of Mongolia and Germany,
- Mr. Jörn Rosenberg - Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to Mongoila,
- Mr. Jan Vytopil – Ambassador of the Czech Republic to Mongolia
- Mr. S.Chuluunkhuyag - President of Mongolian Water Academy,
- Dr. Klaus Beyer - Managing Director of GSTT (German Society for Trenchless Technology e.V.)
Guests of honor at the opening were:
- Ms. Hannah Netzband - Attachee Cultural and economic affairs of the Federal Republic of Germany,
- Mr. Erdenesaikan Yadamsuren – Chairman Small and Enterprises Agency of the Government of Mongolia,
- Mr. Purevdavaa Dashvandan - Adviser of Ts.Munkhtsetseg Member of the Parliament
With the support of numerous official institutions, chambers of commerce and associations, 45 exhibitors from Germany, Korea, Mongolia, Austria, Poland, the Czech Republic, Italy and Norway presented their products and services.
A total of 1,800 visitors were registered, most of whom were qualified trade visitors.
The organizer would like to thank all institutions, government representatives and business associations involved for their cooperation and active support on the occasion of Expo Mongolia 2022!